Re: Patch to getcap facility

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:52:10 +0100

Kevin M. Kilbride wrote:

Okay, I think I may finally have figured out how to post to this list. I sent these before, but didn't realize I needed to be subscribed for them to be accepted (actually, based on the comments shown on your "cleanup" page, I had no idea I was submitting to a mailing list at all...call me naive).

Kevin,

I've clarified the submission guidelines on the wiki page a bit. Thanks for noticing.

In general, if you find unclear points or errors in the wiki, don't hesitate to correct them yourself. Any contribution is welcome. :)

Regards,
Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx