Re: improved version - Re: contig memory allocator fix (vm_contig.c)

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:53:42 +0100

On 22.02.2005, at 01:17, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
I need to find something that uses contigalloc a lot to test against,
anyone have any ideas ?
Try to get a bktr card and load it as module after running for a while :)
Anything using bus_dma with large allocation is good, too.

Usually it's enough to just start X. I guess all bktr users have been hit by this since long time (also on FreeBSD), and the solution always mentioned was "then load bktr with loader" :)

cheers
  simon

--
/"\