Re: vm86_blew_up_timer warning

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:10:55 +0100

E.Girkantas wrote:

In savers i added support for VESA mode (based on logo_saver):
http://zemaitija.net/~eg/patches/warp_saver.patch
http://zemaitija.net/~eg/patches/rain_saver.patch
http://zemaitija.net/~eg/patches/dragon_saver.patch
http://zemaitija.net/~eg/patches/fire_saver.patch

Thanks, I'll take care about the screen savers in the next few days.

It would be even better if those savers supported not only 800x600 but instead all the console video modes that DragonFly supports, i.e. 1024x768x16 etc. Unless you want to give it a try, I'll look at this as well.

Cheers,
Sascha Wildner

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx