issue in configuring hostname+domainname

From: sam <samwun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:26:58 +0800

Hi,

I tried set host/domain name using the dfui installation program in FreeSBIE1.1. When entered hostname and domainame in the configuration box and press OK, I don't see hostname/domain name are written to the /etc/rc.conf file.

I might be have missed some intermediate steps. But I m not sure..
Is there any instruction/doc about how to use dfui* tools?

Sam.