Re: iwi driver port - ready for review

From: Tomaž Borštnar <tomaz.borstnar@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:00:00 +0100

Andrew Atrens wrote:
Folks,

I've ported Damien Bergamini's iwi (Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2200BG MiniPCI)
to DragonFly.

Hey, something I could use on this notebook! :)

As with most other wireless drivers the firmware piece is separate
and has it's own license.
Unless the license is compatible it can be put on some website so people can download it and install it by themselves.

Tomaž