Re: vmstat WARNS6 cleanup

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 03:32:51 -0800 (PST)

:
:-On [20050108 22:22], Matthew Dillon (dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
:>    Yah, I agree.  I would go further to say that alloca should just
:>    be removed from the utility source entirely.
:
:Do I need to read this as: remove alloca() from the entire tree?
:
:--
:Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai / kita no mono

    More like:  Remove it if it happens to get in the way.  We've already
    have a bunch of people doing clean-up work, I think I'd actually
    like to wait for that activity to die down some before we start yet
    another big cleanup project!

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>