Re: distcc port override is finally here!

From: "Devon H. O'Dell" <dodell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:11:16 +0100

Devon H. O'Dell wrote:
Hey everyone,
[snip]

Well, I found the first bug. I'm not restoring the environment anywhere, and that makes subsequent buildworlds impossible. I'm now running a test without script, since I'm suspecting that's killing the overall performance in general. After that, I'm going to run a single build and I'll report back as to how that goes.

WRT the bug, in the mean time, restarting the daemon on the slave machines will suffice.

--Devon