Re: New mirror

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 22:08:57 +0100

On 19.11.2004, at 19:54, Liam J. Foy wrote:
I've setup a mirror that includes corecode's snapshots:

http://www.theshell.com/pub/DragonFly
ftp://ftp.theshell.com/pub/DragonFly

It's a 100Mb/s connection based in Phoenix, AZ.

Please let me know if you need more info, or if you'd like to see
more mirrored.
Would you mind mirroring 1.0A also? you might aswell since it looks
like you have just about every other .iso ;). I can then also add
theshell.com to the release mirrors page.

That's because he's mirroring off me and I don't have enough space at the moment...

cheers
  simon

--
/"\