tcpdrop(8) for DragonFly

From: "Andre Nathan" <andre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:09:48 -0200 (BRST)

Hello

tcpdrop is an utility that shipped with OpenBSD 3.6. As the name
indicates, it can be used to drop a TCP connection from the command line,
which can be useful during denial of service attacks, or if some
connection is causing congestion on a link.

The patch at

http://andre.people.digirati.com.br/dragonfly/patches/tcpdrop/tcp_subr.patch

adds the "net.inet.tcp.drop" and "net.inet6.tcp6.drop" sysctls. I don't
have how to test the inet6 one, so I just based it on the other existing
sysctls. The inet4 one worked fine.

The code for the tcpdrop utility is at

http://andre.people.digirati.com.br/dragonfly/patches/tcpdrop/tcpdrop/

These are the corresponding commit messages on OpenBSD:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-cvs&m=108286763417660&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-cvs&m=108300920411879&w=2

Best regards,
Andre