Re: 5 more simple patches for usr.bin/make

From: Max Okumoto <okumoto@home>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:40:56 -0800

Douwe Kiela wrote:
"Max Okumoto" <okumoto@xxxxxxxx> schreef:

Here are five more independent patches for make.  The description
of the patch is at the top of the patch files. They are all cosmetic
and do not change functionality.

These patches look fine, except that the (void) casts should be removed. By the way, IMO the replacement of 2 to STDERR_FILENO is a good thing.. shouldn't we mention it in style(9)?

I would like to hold off on the (void) removal until I get more of the other patches I have lined up merged in.

Max