[dfports] devel/jam

From: Henry Kleynhans <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 00:58:12 +0200

Hi all,

I've made some small changes in order to build jam for dragonfly. To test simply extract the attached archive in /usr/dfports/devel.

jam -v also now reports the version correctly:

henry@kepler ~ $ /usr/local/bin/jam -v
Jam 2.5rc3. OS=DRAGONFLY. Copyright 1993-2002 Christopher Seiwald.

I'm not sure what the procedure is for submitting such patches or if anyone would be interested in it, but it would be nice if someone could check it.

Kind regards,

Henry