ipw driver

From: Johannes Hofmann <Johannes.Hofmann@xxxxxx>
Date: 20 Sep 2004 18:53:28 GMT
Hello,

just wanted to know, if anyone is porting the ipw driver
(http://damien.bergamini.free.fr/ipw/) to DragonFly. I just did a "brute
force" attempt and it actually works! It seems to be pretty easy to port,
as Joerg has already brought in all the ieee80211 stuff.
I just removed all locking and adjusted some function arguments. This is
probably not quite the right way to do it :-). Is there any locking needed on
DragonFly? I did not find anything in the wi(4) driver.

Thanks,
Johannes