Re: New Users article

From: "Bartek Stalewski" <werbat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 22:57:24 +0200

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 16:28:39 -0400 (EDT), <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Also, when is the documentation getting built into dragonflybsd.org?

As far as I know, that would require the docproj port to be built on crater, which is something that is up to Matt or Hiten. Hiten's busy right now, and I don't know if Matt wants to be interrupted from his VFS work.

Matt - can we put the doc material up on the website?  I could always
commit a static version and update as significant changes happen, so that
we don't have to worry about building tools.

Is in Your intension to make from this document something like FreeBSD's Hanbook?
If so, I'll be pleasured if I may help You.

To be honest, the document is imho too short now. You (we all) could make it larger
and dealed with many other things for a fresh users.

-- Bartek Stalewski // werbat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx