Re: XOrg 7.0 dfport override.

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:29:41 -0700

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:

Can you test the override infrastructure at
ftp://dragonflybsd.dyndns.org/xorg.tgz
? This is the same port layout as Anholt uses for FreeBSD.

Hi Joerg,

I'm seeing a problem with xorg-manpages and xorg-clients.
When doing 'make install' on those two ports I get this
error:
# cd /usr/ports/x11/xorg-manpages
# make
"Makefile", line 45: Could not find /manpages

The error comes from this line of the Makefile:
. include "${FILESDIR}/manpages"
and it occurs only when I do the make from the original
/usr/ports/x11 tree, not from /usr/dfports/x11.

It seems that something in /usr/share/mk/* is resetting
the FILESDIR to a nullstring when there is a DFly over-
ride.

Could someone verify this for me?  (I've been doing a
lot of messing with the dfports tree lately and I may
have broken something.)

Thanks!