Re: New mailarchive front page

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:27:47 -0700 (PDT)

:I added a Google search for while we work on a 'homegrown' solution, plus
:moved the by-date links to the front page, and corrected the stylesheet
:link.  Any objections?
:
:The current page, for comparison:
:http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/
:
:The new page:
:http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/index2.html

    Very nice!  Do we even need to ever build our own search?  The google
    setup you have seems to cover all the bases and would be hard to
    beat.  it's already heads and tails above FreeBSD's mail archive
    search.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>