Re: [jmg@FreeBSD.org: kern/66781: softupdate code causes panic]

To: Xin LI <delphij@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 07:24:52 +0100

Xin LI wrote:

FYI, I noticed that DragonFly has same code so maybe the same problem
applies. I have confirmed this on my FreeBSD 4.10-RC box, but not sure
about DF because I have to go home before I can get access to a DF box :-)

I have already tried to reproduce this bug on DF a few times but with no luck, but I am not sure if this means that our code is fixed or if it is masking it away somehow.

		-Hiten
		hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx