Re: /usr/src/etc/rc.d/moused patch

To: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:08:59 -0700

Sascha Wildner wrote:

Could someone else please try to apply my patch?

Okay, this time the patch applied cleanly.

Again, the moused script *works*.  It does what it is
intended to do -- no problem.

If I run 'moused stop' it really does stop.

But when I again run 'moused start' it prints the same
error message (just once) and the mouse cursor again
appears, as it should.  You see something different?