Re: XFree86-4 update

From: Claes Wallin <clawa570+dragonfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 14:06:47 +0200

Andreas Hauser wrote:
Does XFree86-4-clients build out of the box for you (gcc3)? I had quite a few issues today with vsnprintf, ZLIB and such. Really weird, because the cf:s/def:s look fine and I did deinstall/install a clean imake-4.
Yes. The only problems i have left are those wired auto*
ones where you have to "make install" directly in the
offending ports dir.

If you could send me the error message(s), please.

Haha. It seems I have run out of diskspace. That could conceivably be the problem.. I'll get back to you if it isn't. =)

/Clacke