Nvidia driver override port

From: Emiel Kollof <coolvibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 06:07:12 +0100

Hi guys,

Attached is a shar file with an updated nvidia binary driver port. It
compiles and works (I tested it), but somehow, it doesn't register a GLX
extenstion with X. Might be because I am using a X from FreeBSD
packages. *shrug*

Weird thing is that it _does_ register a NV-GLX extension. Oddness.

Anyway, please test, comment, and offer advice.

Cheers,
Emiel