Re: syscall separation stage 3

From: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 23:25:07 -0400

:> Rewrite the related legacy syscalls and place them in the 43bsd emulation
:> directory. Also move the definition of omsghdr to the emulation directory.
:>
:> http://www.gomerbud.com/daver/patches/dragonfly/syscall-separation- 3.diff
:>
:> I'll commit this early Thursday if people like it.
:
:I haven't heard form anyone yet and I'd like *some* feedback before
:committing this.

Yeah, I spent sometime tonight. Looks like everything is still on track with
everything else you've been doing....

-DR