Re: Time for newvers

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 11:29:20 -0700 (PDT)

:Actually some thing already have differed that we at least need some way
:to distinguish. #define DragonFly perhaps?
:I hit this already when compiling net-snmp. kernel structures changed
:and at the moment there is now way to do a conditional compile, is it?

    __DragonFly__ could be defined in tandem with __FreeBSD__.