wlan drivers

From: Thomas Nikolajsen <thomas.nikolajsen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 00:13:20 +0200

Is anybody working on getting our missing wlan drivers back?

Not all wlan drivers has been ported to new wlan(4)
since it was upgraded in DragonFly 2.7 time frame.

I have got a laptop with builtin bwi(4) NIC;
if nobody is working on it, I might give it a try.

Also wi(4) doesn't seem to work after wlan(4) upgrade;
I have HW for this and might try fixing it also.

 -thomas