Re: HAMMER2 design in progress - 1-2 year time frame

From: Justin Sherrill <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 11:15:23 -0400

Keeping track of which installed packages happen to use hard links and
which ones don't is kind of a pain in the rear.  Hammer is the default
file system for DragonFly right now; it will be hard for Hammer2 to be
default if it requires the admin to second-guess what goes in /usr/pkg
or /usr/local/ and so on.

I realize I'm complaining about a circumstance that hasn't happened yet.