Re: Working patch copy

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 19:11:29 -0700 (PDT)

:This is the working patch copy for uni-processor i386 arch.
:I have tested the patch this time :) sorry for consuming your time guys.
:Patch also contains the modifications for X86-64 and vkernel-386 and vkernel-64.
:Also, I made changes for SMP header but need feedback from you guys
:about the display.
:The Proportional RSS output can be sorted provided with -opres switch.
:
:At last feeling good :)
:Pratyush Kshirsagar

    Yes, this is looking pretty good.  I think I will commit it as-is and
    then we can work on followups for display adjustments for top.

    I am going to make two adjustments right off the bat after I do the
    initial commit.  I am going to remove 'PRI' and 'RES' from the
    default top display.  PRES will take RES's place.  This will also
    give COMMAND a bit more room which it really needs.