Inroduction

From: Pratyush Kshirsagar <pratyush.kshirsagar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:30:20 -0400

Hello,
Good Afternoon to all of you.
I am a graduate student at Binghamton University.
I am currently focusing on Operating Systems and Virtualization.
I would like to do the project on proportional RSS. OR  A utility similar to top which displays I/O usage on a per-process basis .
This project will help me gain some knowledge and working of DragonFly.
After that I can move on with and do something at a level higher than this.

Thank you,
Pratyush Kshirsagar.