GSoC Make Dragonfly NUMA-aware

From: Jeff Leep <sleepjeff@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:31:17 -0700

Hello, my name is Jeff Leep.

 I'm a third year computer science major at Grinnell College, and I'm interested in the "Make Dragonfly NUMA-aware" Google Summer of Code project for DragonFlyBSD. I recently completed a basic class on computer organization and architecture. I was wondering if  this project would be feasible for me and if you could give me more information on the project.

Thanks a lot,

-Jeff