RE: bugtracker switch

From: "Alex Hornung" <ahornung@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 15:25:03 +0100

: The only important issue I could see, is that email addresses are not
: obfuscated on the users page.

Well, most spambots probably know by now how to un-obfuscate something along
the lines of user AT bla DOT com. In any case our current bugtracker does
the same if you click on any user:
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/user

It would be possible to change the way the mail addresses are shown, but I'm
not sure this would change anything in reality. In any case user data is
only accessible for registered users. What kind of obfuscation did you have
in mind?

Cheers,
Alex