Major update to snapshots tree, mirror heads up

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:39:35 -0700 (PDT)

    We are normalizing the names used for all snapshot files on avalon
    to a single format that is easier on the eyes and sorts nicely.
    Our mirrors may be out of sync for a bit while they update to the
    new file naming conventions in the snapshot tree.  The new filenames
    have been hardlinked to the old ones.  The old ones will be removed
    on Friday.  But I'm not sure if all the mirrors will twix to the fact
    that the new files are hardlinks so there may be some catching up
    going on this week.

    The daily kernel builds now tar up the entire boot/ directory rather
    than just the kernel + modules.

    The i386 snapshots are back online starting now.  The x86_64 snapshots
    will be back online by mid-tuesday.

    Some of our site links to the snapshots section are probably broken
    atm, please report and/or fix them as they are found.

					<dillon@backplane.com>