readdirplus NFS mounts now the default

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 12:13:34 -0800 (PST)

    DragonFly NFS clients now default to a readdirplus mount, which
    greatly improves directory traversal performance (find, ls, tar,
    etc).  I had to make some fixes to the client-side readdirplus
    code as well and I'd appreciate it if people could do some testing.
    I'm particularly interesting in DFly<->Linux tests (for both client
    and server operation).

					<dillon@backplane.com>