Re: pkgbox status?

From: "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 06:40:19 -0500 (CDT)

If I should be using libpthread_xu.so instead, what are the steps to
make Dragonfly and/or pkgsrc use it by default?

Any webpage or documentation about this?

(In other words, what are others doing to get around this problem? Or is
it just that the system I am using is inproperly installed or way out
of date, even though it has been upgraded many times?)