Get the acai berry supplements that change your figure

From: "Lorraine Meade" <uighurbrvv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 19:13:12 +0100

i want those red boots and that coat.
you sit at the counter
here's an irish blessing from us to you...
i am going to turn on some good music and choose to be happy.
haha, that's my girl.
i am determined to get the house clean so i can relax and sew tomorrow.
the ms craft dept was featured in an article, and their personal crafting projects were shown.
4. i don't worry about a little "creative clutter" in cate's room. i say, a good dress up/ barbie mess day better than watching tv all afternoon, right? pretty soon i will just put my 'kerchief on again and go to town. (yes, that is what cate's room looks like again, just over a month after the big clean. i tell you, i'm fighting a losing battle with that girl). does that answer your question, mary? i hope it helps! wink.
i always enjoy knitting lacy stuff but this pattern was especially fun, super easy, and portable.
she's amazing.
she'll be here friday and saturday april 3rd and 4th, and she'll be taking appointments for all day/ night both days at my house.
and i love it (thanks, coco).
where you can get great steak and shrimp
i mean, look at her hair.
the best part of dinner was the irish soda bread- it was so so good, and it's really easy to make.
you've gotta love people with humor like that.
and it's so yummy
(i hate in quilting and knitting and sewing when the designs get all fancy just because they can).
mostly i just stinking LOVE knitting.
i told cate about st. patrick's day and ireland- she has a lot of irish ancestors through me.