NTFS fails

From: "Sdävtaker" <sdavtaker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:43:56 -0200

Hey,
I keep installing DFBSD here and there and found a problem in an specific setup.
It doesnt like WV64 (like everyone else...). It fails to mount_ntfs
WV64 FSs, it doesnt show an error message, just "mounts" and show an
empty directory.
I remember it worked with WXP FSs and W2k FSs.
I tried to mount it with freebsd7 and it worked.
Is it too hard to port from FBSD? If someone give me some leads maybe
i can do it.
See ya.
Damian