Re: Struggling with VirtualBox

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 01:04:16 +0100

walt schrieb:
I follow the vbox mailing list, so I'd be happy to post a bug report but I'd
like to make it a helpful bug report.  Can you narrow it down for me so I can
post something more than 'vbox won't boot dragonfly'.  I don't think that would
spark them into action :o)

There's a 1 year old ticket on their tracker already:

http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/916

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx