Re: Vote for your source control system! Oct 22-26

From: Jordan Gordeev <jgordeev@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:53:17 +0200

Matthew Dillon wrote:
Here is the vote tally.   This thread is closed, do not respond, I will
start a new thread right now.  I also marked who is a committer, only
as it applies to discussions on how to handle committing (in the thread
I'm about to start, do not reply here).

    Mercurial (19)
    Git (19)
    Other (2)

Actually, Edward O'Callaghan voted twice.