Hammer bootloader

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:38:29 +0100

Hey,

seems I have finished hammer bootloader support (currently only boot2,
loader should be easy).  However the problem is that boot2 now exceeds
its size by 580 bytes.  This is a retarded limit, but what can you do.

While probing around I realized that hammer fs can't be installed at
offset 0 in disklabel, could that be?  Where is that documented and who
keeps me from doing that?

Anyways, this boot stuff is big time frustrating because there are so
many constants intertwingled.  I have no idea why my code currently
doesn't boot -- it doesn't even reach boot2's main().

cheers
   simon