Re: booting under parallels (mac)

From: Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 01:14:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008, Sascha Wildner wrote:
IIRC you need to set the guest operating system type in Parallels to "FreeBSD".

Thanks -- that did it. I'm not sure what to make of variable HARDware ... :-P

--lyndon

>What about all the people who hoarded tonnes of spam in their bunkers?

  I hoard spam on my hard drive.  When I heard about the coming
  Y2K worries, I downloaded a lifetime supply from the net.
  			-- Charlie Gibbs in alt.folklore.computers