Re: Mini-documentation project - Exports section to the web site

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:15:52 -0700 (PDT)

:On Mon, July 21, 2008 2:01 pm, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:
:Would it be worth calling it "Software"?  Exports is ambiguous.
:"Software" would potentially cover pkgsrc, which is something we need to
:cover more, too.
:
:I agree, though.  We do have a number of utilities that are not
:immediately obvious, and need more descriptive terminology attached.

    Sure.  I just picked a name out of the hat.

					<dillon@backplane.com>