Hammer - adding volume

From: Thomas Nikolajsen <thomas.nikolajsen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:16:55 +0200

Is adding a volume to an existing filesystem
going to be supported for the release?

I guess I will have to use newf_hammer with some flag
to prepare new volume for addition to existing filesytem,
but don't see appropriate flag.

When I just newfs_hammer another partition, it can't be mounted with existing:
mount fails with this message to console:
 fsid doesn't match other volumens

 -thomas