vkernel configuration

From: "Nirmal Thacker" <thacker.nirmal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:16:03 -0400

Hello,

If I wish to compile and build ATA  for a virtual kernel, I assume all
I would have to do is add the lines

device ata
device atadisk

in the configuration file (VKERNEL) and build the virtual kernel.
Although this doesnt compile completely and gives me errors. The
errors do not appear when I build a kernel using a GENERIC
configuration file, where the devices are all present.

Would I have to disable the virtual disks in the VKERNEL config file?
Or am I missing something else here?

Nirmal