Re: HAMMER update 09-June-2008

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 11:03:10 +0200

Robert Luciani wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice to combine the "results" of the Summer of Code with
the 2.0 release? It'd be a really big and maybe somewhat experimental
release, worthy of the digit change. The SoC ends in the middle of August.

Not sure.

I think we certainly wouldn't want to include things which only got finished a week ago when the release happens (i.e., are probably not widely tested).

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx