Re: cvs commit: src/usr.bin Makefile src/usr.bin/undo Makefile undo.1 undo.c

To: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Neumann <mneumann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 00:36:32 +0200

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    I like 'undo'.  We can change the way the default operation works to
    make it more undo-like, but basically that is what the person is trying
    to do when they're trying to access an older version of the file.

But doesn't "undo" imply that it would work for any filesystem (like cp, mv, chmod, chflags etc.). In reality it is specific to HAMMER, so logically it should be a "hammer undo". But then, once HAMMER becomes the default filesystem, no one will probably want to use other filesystems anymore ;-)

Regards,

Michael