Summer of Code: Extending Multi-Processing (MP) support

From: Robert Luciani <rluciani@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 12:39:07 +0200

Alright! Time to get going :)

First order of business: questionnaire

As you might have guessed, my main motivation with working on
parallelizing parts of the kernel is an academic / recreational one as
opposed to  an "applied interest" one. Given that, I probably have a
naive view on what would be most "useful" to begin and focus on...
Therefore, what I would like to know, is what specific subsystems anyone
would like to see prioritized, and why?

--
Robert Luciani
Chalmers University of Technology, SWE