Re: Which threading lib is it?

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:11:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, April 21, 2008 10:41 am, Matthew Dillon wrote:

>     Hmm.  I must have mis-remembered, because my fresh install of 1.12.2
>     does in fact point libpthread at libthread_xu.  I'll fix the errata.
>
>     I don't think that was what I intended but we can't change it now.

At some point, are we going to want to remove libc_r as part of the
upgrade process?  (I'm assuming that's going to force recompilation of
many 3rd-party apps).  I can imagine it can make troubleshooting more
difficult if we're going to have some people with libc_r and libthread_xu
and it won't have been a conscious decision in either case.