Re: FairQ ALTQ for PF - Patch #2

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 15:36:29 -0700 (PDT)

:Matthew Dillon wrote:
:>     This has been running well on my router and doesn't really effect
:>     other ALTQ disciplines so I am going to go ahead and commit it
:>     to clear room to port the probability keyword that Cedric mentioned,
:>     before I get back to finishing up HAMMER.
:>
:> 					-Matt
:
:For some reason, since a week ago, your servers have been unreachable to
:Linux clients. The problem can be temporarily bypassed by setting the
:Linux sysctl net.ipv4.tcp_window_scaling to 0
:
:--
:Robert Luciani

    It's got to be something PF (packet filter) is doing.  I was using a
    Cisco with the T1.  I'm using a DFly box running PF with the DSL line.
    I'm trying to track it down.