Re: Globbing (was Re: HAMMER update 10-Feb-2008)

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:21:19 -0500

Dave Hayes wrote:

I still think my MH side case is a good example of wanting more argument space, but most of you here have never heard of MH. Maybe HAMMER will

Perhaps, as an "educator", I will educate you on the word 'assume':

assume: makes an Ass out of U and Me

For example:

If you're still using MH-style mailboxes, <- assumption
you've probably never heard of Maildirs. <- making Ass of U and Me

Please keep the trolling to a minimum no matter how annoying the thread gets.. it makes us all get irritable and waste time on schlock like this exchange..