Re: Branching update - a few more hours

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 07:40:58 -0500

Matthew Dillon wrote:

I will also add a README file describing how to build the bootstrap and packages, though I will note that nobody will generally want to do that because it involves completely wiping a machine's packages.

sneaky sneaky - I didn't think anyone was working on the 'installer bootstrap' problem.. how does this relate to the 'new lua vs new bsdinstaller vs df installer script' problems encountered in the last release?