Re: Some removal ideas

From: Bill Hacker <wbh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:10:28 +0000

Hasso Tepper wrote:
ntpd(8) - seems to be unmaintained, we have our own dntpd(8) anyway in the base and pkgsrc has newer portable version.

Dim memory, but ISTR that legacy ntpd did not work correctly with DFLY anyway. Unless I am wrong (again!) it should be removed.

wicontrol(8) - seems to be old utility to configure wireless devices?

Pass.

Bill