Re: Bluetooth ( link to more or less working port of new netgraph)

From: "Nuno Antunes" <nuno.antunes@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 13:08:06 +0000

On 10/24/07, Andrew Atrens <atrens@nortel.com> wrote:

> I started this a while back (4 months I think) -
>
> It's a complete port of netgraph, including bluetooth.

Here's another go at updating netgraph. Patch is against HEAD.
Bluetooth and fec are still disconnected from the build, more work is
required. I will continue working on this and bring in more netgraph
nodes from FreeBSD.

Note: this is completely untested, I only checked if it compiled.

Cheers,
Nuno