deadlocks

From: Peter Avalos <pavalos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 23:36:51 -0400

I'm getting deadlocks on a kernel from Sep. 24th's sources.  I can't seem
to pinpoint what's causing it (it happens randomly and without notice).
The machine appears just just freeze with no panic message, no network,
and I can't even drop to debugger from a serial console.  I just wanted
to share, and was wondering if others were seeing this.

--Peter