Re: amd64 world compiles (again!)

From: "Noah yan" <noah.yan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:18:07 -0500

thanks Simon for checking them in.

just a quick update on what i am still doing in make buildkernel for amd64.

use the vkernel source as the very basic start and have a
AMD64_GENERIC config file that has the minimum hardware support
(currently even donot have bus). then build the kernel and update/add
headers in both sys/cpu/include and sys/platform/pc64, meanwhile
change those vkernel sources to just let the kernel build. Have the
kernel build is my first step and after that, need to come back to
check those headers (pmap) for the real port :).

Noah